The end-users in your office have the best intentions, but when their IT support questions and requests begin to make your life difficult — who are you going to call?
As an IT Manager, it is likely that your two biggest frustrations are managing software licensing and integrating different software applications. Evolve managed support packs some significant benefits that can help you get your productive groove back.
Self-Service Resource Centre
The traditional onboarding process for new hires has typically been filled with challenges, dependencies, obstacles, and stress. Now, onboarding and training employees is painless. With Evolve managed support, new users will gain access to learning resources for their apps through our Evolve Resource Centre.
24/7 On-Call Help Desk
Evolve Managed Support Services will handle all your support tickets, 24/7, and even provide detailed monthly reporting.
You and your users will gain unlimited access to our help-desk support teams. Why be afraid to cross the streams? Contact us through email, phone, or chat from our enterprise-class service team 24/7/365.
What are the Managed Services Benefits for Small Business?
- Eliminate large capital expenses related to IT procurement and support
- Predictable and controlled recurring monthly per user price model
- Significant reduction in time to onboard new employees
- Complete end-user support through 24/7 telephone, email, and chat
- Access to end-user productivity software and applications (Evolve 365 Hub)
- Access to training resources
- Access to end-user, management, and compliance analytics
- Email Migration and Configuration Services
- Skype for Business Audio Conferencing License
- Office across all your devices – share your account with up to five PCs, tablets, or phones
- Business-class email with a 50GB mailbox and up to 150MB
- Online conferencing; online file storage (1TB); ability to setup team sites; work management; and more
- Microsoft Office reliability, security, and data privacy
- No more installs (upgrades automatically happen)
Best In-class Cloud Concierge
If it just feels like there is a ghost living in your old software, we are ready to believe you and will exorcise your electronics. Our managed IT services support provide an easy solution that removes the complexities and adds tremendous value to end-users.
We have ‘evolved’ the traditional Service Desk into a ‘Cloud Concierge’ capable of scaling and adapting to any IT landscape here to support 24/7/365.
Evolve Managed Support Services comes bundled with support services that are the best-in-class and easily accessible by phone, email, and live-chat. The best part of our managed IT services support is that there is a single point of contact for all IT issues with service level agreements (SLAs) in place to guarantee service excellence.
Empower your IT Managers with the Evolve 365 Hub.
More tools for you. Another one of the managed support benefits is that Evolve comes bundled with the ‘Evolve 365 Hub’ that is directly connected to a user’s Office 365 license subscription.
Features and benefits of the Evolve 365 Hub include:
- Analyze license utilization and recurring expenses in a single easy to use portal.
- Over 125 unique reporting outputs for Exchange, OneDrive, Skype for Business, and more.
- Assign and manage Office 365 subscriptions; (so, you’re always in control of your license deployment)
- Give your users instant access to training and knowledge resources through push notifications.
If your business is being haunted by outdated IT systems, give the Evolve team a call. We can manage your IT support services and you’ll get a lot of time back in your day to focus on what’s important.